Thursday, December 02, 2004

who knows why?

I am currently spinning what is likely the most random mix collection ever assembled. There's only one thread tying all these songs together, and I'm not telling...
  1. Changes - 2pac
  2. The Luckiest - Ben Folds
  3. Color Blind - Counting Crows
  4. Blue in Green - Miles Davis
  5. Out of the Woods - Nickel Creek
  6. Hold Me Now - Jennifer Knapp
  7. Goodbye to You - Michelle Branch
  8. It Takes Love - Grits
  9. Your Love is Extravagant - Darrel Evans
  10. Your Body is a Wonderland - John Mayer
  11. If You Could Only See - Tonic
  12. I'm Sensitive - Jewel
  13. Song for a Winter's Night - Sarah McLaughlin & Jewel
  14. Somewhere in Between - Lifehouse
  15. In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
  16. Everybody Hurts - R.E.M.
  17. Fire and Rain - James Taylor
  18. Never Fit - Gandalf Murphey
  19. Light up my Room - Barenaked Ladies
  20. I'll Be - Edwin McCain

Take care of yourselves, and each other...
Grace & Peace